Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Augustus Marketing recognizes...Bailie Brock!



This week we wanted to take a moment to recognize our hard working HR Intern!  She is finishing up her internship this week and we appreciate all the work she has done this past semester.  We wish her the best while finishing her studies at THE Ohio State University!  Get to know her!


Hi, my name is Bailie Brock. I attend Ohio State and I’m majoring in psychology. I really enjoy communicating with others which has lead me to find interest in Human Resources. I’m excited to start as an intern at AMI.


Augustus Marketing Inc: What attracted you to the Augustus Marketing team?
Bailie: I read that it was a great atmosphere and the job description had what I was looking for.

AMI: Favorite sports team?
B: Ohio State.

AMI: Favorite movie genre?
B: Comedies.

AMI: Go-to karaoke song?
B: Sweet Caroline.

AMI: 5-year career plan?
B: Finishing graduate school for Human Resources and getting a job in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment